One Stroke A2 Nail Art Brush
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
NOTIFY ME WHEN IN STOCK
The ONE STROKE A2 nail art brush is just like it's small brother the A1 but this is slightly wider bristled brush for larger one stroke designs. Again, this can also be used in many other ways to help you create your clients dream designs.
- Vegan bristles made from synthetic fibers.
- Matte handle design with metal ferrule.
- Professional nail art brush.
Cleaning and care guide:
- The PRO range of brushes are made from synthetic fibers. Therefore you should never use acetone or other corrosive liquids to clean the brushes.
- We recommend using a gentle brush cleaner designed for use on synthetic fibers or using our Pro Prep & Wipe solution to cleanse the brush. Always reshape the bristles after cleaning to maintain their structure.
- Always position brushes with the bristles pointing down when drying. This prevents liquid from traveling through the ferrule which can loosen the adhesive holding the bristles in place.
- Always store your brushes with the cap on to prevent damage to the bristles.
Whilst we make every effort to show colours in their truest light due to vast variations in devices, screens and settings colours may appear different online than in person.
We recommend if you are unsure about a shade or are looking for a specific tone to contact our customer service team for assistance as a colour received that is not as expected is not deemed as a fault.
For optimal results we strongly recommend curing all our gel products in the DUAL PRO UVLED Lamp.
Use of a third party lamp may yeild varying results or a breakdown in the service.